Monday, June 28, 2010

Toilett Paper Commercial

This was written by guest blogger Victoria Berryman

My favorite commercial, comes from a toilet paper company. The first time I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing because of how funny it looked.

It's about a guy coming out of the bathroom, telling his wife that they are out of toilet paper. In an instance, you see a toilet paper roll fly up, barely striking the guy at the side of his head while it is flying by. The funny part about this is that as the roll is flying by, it shaves off a section of his hair because of how rough it supposedly is.

In the next scene, he comes out again, asking for another roll. Just to have it puff up into a million fluff balls because it’s too soft this time. Of course, the third time he dares to ask for another roll, hiding by the door, he is tossed the right toilet paper, which the commercial is for and everyone is happy. I just love the first part of the commercial, where he has a strip of hair missing after the paper roll zooming by.

I'm glad I have cable tv, where I can just record my favorite shows, and commercials to my DVR to watch over and over again.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0