Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spoiling My New Puppy

Thanks to guest blogger June Marshall for the post.

We recently got a new puppy. I have fallen in love with her completely. I can't help but spoil her rotten buying new things all the time. I got online today with my wild blue high speed internet and ended up on a pet store. I found her a pink collar that has little rhinestones in it. She is going to look like such a little diva with this collar on her. I also got her a pink bed that says princess on it. She tries to sleep on our bed now and so I am hoping that when she has her own that will help her to sleep on it instead. I also found a great price on some treats. I got her several different packages. She is going to be so spoiled rotten, but I just can't help myself. This little puppy already has me wrapped around her paws. I know she is going to enjoy everything I ordered for her. I will watch her run around wagging her tail and then licking my face. It will be worth every penny that I spent because she will be so excited. I’m sure she is very happy that we get satellite internet connection with wild blue cedar city, ut . Someday I might have to get her a friend to play with as well. Another dog would be a lot of fun.

Swidget 1.0