Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yummy Dessert

Mom and Dad love my fruit salad. I made some last week and I gave them a bowl for them to try and they just love it so much. Mom asked me a recipe and she want me to make more of it. Well, I am just so glad they like it.

This weekend we are going to attend Jordan reunion in Lovelady and I guess I am going to bring a dessert fruit salad. I don't know if other people likes but I am pretty sure that they will. It's very good dessert. Fruit Salad is one of the famous dessert in the Philippines. All Filipinos love it. It's just so delicious!

Here's the recipe:

1 big can of fruit cocktail, 2 cans of cherry fruit cocktail, 1 can sweet condensed, 1 can small nestle cream, 3 bottle of coconut gel 1 red, 1 green and white, 1 kaong. 1 or hafl cheedar cheese.
Drain fruit cocktal, kaong and coconut gel together. When it's all drained put it in the big bowl, add nestle cream, milk, and cubes of cheese. Put it in refregerator over night. Eat it in the morning. Really good try it guys! You'll love it. You can find coconut gel at the asian store. That is really easy dessert and it's very nammy!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0