Friday, June 25, 2010

Auto repair in Dallas, Texas

My husband and I, we sometimes go to the Dallas. We go there sometimes for a business trip. When we go with him my kids and I we just stay in the hotel, we go swimming or we go shopping while hubby is working. We go there sometimes to watch football also together with my husband's boss and co-workers. I love going with them because they are so fun to be with. I love Dallas, there are lots of nice things to do there like to watch football, go to six flags etc. They have lots of interesting places to see.

Well, if you go to Dallas and if it happens that your car or your Chevrolet Silverado breaks down and if it needs brake job or if the AC is not working all you need to do is go to Dallas auto repair. They have tons of auto repair shops and mechanics to choose from. Repairpal.com is one of the good place to find for auto repair shops and mechanics online.

Anyway, I can't wait to go back to Dallas to visit my friend Janice. I miss hanging out with her. She go here in Houston sometimes to visit me and I really miss her. She is a good friend of mine since I was in high school.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0