Monday, June 14, 2010

Television Movies and Sports That I Love to Record

This is a guest post by Vivian Hoey

Using my DVR is simple. I choose the programs I want to record and press only one button to record each program. My DVR is compatible with my DircecTv satellite dish.

I love to record movies on my DVR. I work a full-time job, so I don't have much time for TV watching during the week. I simply record the movies I'd like to watch so that I can watch them over the weekend when I have free time. I love romances, such as The Notebook and Titanic. Both have been saved on my DVR for months. Whenever I want to watch one of those movies, I just press a few buttons and it plays on my widescreen in the den. I also enjoy action movies and drama. I have A Few Good Men saved on my DVR, and I probably watch it more often than anything else. I love the dialogue in that film and I think all of the acting is top-notch.

It's also fun to record direct tv ncaa basketball and watch them later. Also, in a few weeks, I will start to watch the Wimbledon tennis matches. My brothers and I will all try to pick the winner in both the men’s and the women’s tournament. It's a tradition our family has recognized for the past twenty years.

1 comments:

Albert said...

Hi1 was here.

Swidget 1.0