Friday, June 25, 2010

Am I getting sick?

I don't feel so good today. I woke up this morning feeling sick, my head is hurting me and I have sore throat. I don't know why? Please, don't let me sick. I can't get sick because I have kids here they need me. I really hate this feeling. My head right now is going to explode! Arrgh..

Last night, I had a bad dream. I was dreaming about my sister. She died long time ago and why I was dreaming about her? I don't know but in my dream she is trying to get me. Grrrhh I am scared really, and then all of the sudden I couldn't hardly move my body and then I want to shout but I couldn't. I hate that feeling and I hate bad dreams really! And I saw a one eye that is scary well, I don't want to talk about it right now It just scares me you know. Bad dreams I hate you! Please get out of my life!!!!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0