Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Plans

My husband is going to have an oil change perform on our SUV this weekend at Louetta Automotive. He always go to that place because they have a good service and the price is fair. They have done brake job, repaired the linkage on our truck, and the oil change.

If you are from Houston and have problem with your vehicle I recommend you to go to Houston auto repair and find you an auto repair shop close from where you live.

Anyway, next week I am planning to go back to DPS and get my driver license. I went to DPS trying to get my driver license the other day but it was full I have to go back there early in the morning. I don't know why Houston DPS have always full of people.

When I get my driver license I am hoping that my husband will buy me a car Acura TL.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0