Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Security

Early this morning there was a man knocking at the front door. I didn't hear the door bill rang but my two kids heard it and told me that there was a guy outside knocking at our door but when I ran downstairs and opened the door the guy left, he was already far so I didn't try to call him. I don't know who was the guy and why he was knocking on our door. He may have something important to tell me or something else who knows.

Anyway, I cooked supper this evening and I am so glad Joel came home early. He helped me prepared food in the table and suddenly the door bill rang again and when I opened the door, it was the guy this morning. So my husband went outside and talked to him for about 30 minutes. He was selling home security equipment and the installation.

Most of our neighbors here they have home security on their house. I asked hubby if we could put one on our house but he don't want too right now because we are not going to stay here long. We are planning to move this month and maybe on our next house we are going to put one. Home security team is just right there in the corner so if we need them we are going contact them for sure. It is always good to be safe and I know it’s good to have home security on the house.

Anyway, this evening I am here reading articles about police security tips and some articles from Forth Worth, PD website about their home security tips and I am so glad I decided to read their post. You guys need to read it too it's really good to know if your house is target from criminals and thieves specially if you don't have home security. You need to always lock your doors and garage doors. I sometimes forget to lock our doors in the night time and I will never forget that anymore. It is really scary if someone will go to your house and kill you or steal something from you. It's really good to have a home security for sure.

1 comments:

Albert said...

agi gihapon...

Swidget 1.0