Wednesday, June 30, 2010

No renters?

One of my friend visited me today. They were our neighbor here before but they moved somewhere else and they rent their house to somebody. This afternoon I was about to fall asleep at our bed and my kids went to our bedroom and told me that somebody was knocking at our door I told them to just ignore them whoever it was and told them to go to their room and go to sleep. One minute later they came back again and told me that they were calling my name and I am wondering who in the world that was. I am not expecting visitors so I changed clothes and ran downstairs. It was my neighbor friend. She surprised me.

Anyway, they told me that the people rent their house just left so right now nobody is renting on their house. Well, I feel bad for them and I hope they can find somebody to rent their house. What's crazy is the last renter just left without telling them. I can't believed people do that. If you ever rent a house you need to make sure to call the owner first before you leave. It is just not nice when you just left without telling the owner.

Well, anyway it was so nice to see them this afternoon we had fun visiting with them specially Joey and Jodel they were playing with Julia. Joey's girlfriend Naks! just kidding. Well, I hope they can find good renters.

1 comments:

All About Cooking said...

Really? This is sa to know. I didnt know Texan people can do such things. How did they go without the owner knowing? What about the security deposit I am sure they have security deposit right? I hope so. Like the first and last months pay thats what it is.

Now you have a lesson, dont rent your house, better yet, sell it.

Swidget 1.0