Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kids love to play piano

My mother-in-law teach me how to play piano but I don't know why I just can't learn how to play piano. It is just so hard. I can't read notes. I really want to learn to play piano but I just can't do it. My husband gave me a piano and he also bought me a keyboard because I asked him too but I guess he is just wasting the money for it. I gaved up playing piano because I don't think I'll know. He bought me the keyboard 5 years ago when we don't have kids yet. Now that I have three kids I want my kids to learn how play piano. If I can't do it then maybe my kids can. I want my Mom to teach them or maybe I'll buy some DVDs that teach piano for beginners for my kids.

I really want them to learn to play piano and guitar. I also have guitar here and I want my kids to learn. I love music, I love to sing but I just couldn't play music instrument. So, hopefully my kids can learn it if I can't. I guess I am too old to play piano lol. The pictures above that's Jodel and Joey (my kids) They are so cute. They love to play piano.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0