Thursday, November 4, 2010

Medical Insurance

My husband is been sick since March this year and he already had five surgeries. He had been to the emergency room three times. We are so thankful for the Medical insurance we have. If we don't have health insurance I don't know how we are going to pay for all of the hospital bills. It's very difficult if you don't have insurance. We can't afford not to have health insurance. The hospital cost is just so expensive!

My husband just had a surgery yesterday from his urethtra and they are planning to do another surgery again and we are hoping that they are going to do the surgery at the end of this year I hope.

Anyway, If you don't have medical insurance you better apply today because if you get sick the hospital bills are so high especially if they are going to do surgery on you. You can apply at www.healthcareinsurance.me if you don't have health insurance yet.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0