Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching up on Weeds

Thanks for the guest post by Ron Faulkner

One of my friends moved away recently and no longer has cable. When she comes to hang out at my house with me, she and I catch up on our favorite TV show, Weeds, by watching it On Demand. We're a little bit obsessed with the show - we've both watched seasons 1 through 5 twice and we're super impatient waiting for the new seasons to start up.

This season has been particularly great to watch because my husband and I purchased an HD home theater projector. That, combined with the crisp picture we normally get with our satellite TV from www.cabletelevision.net, makes for nearly perfect viewing of this show. It makes us even more jealous of Mary Louise Parker's hair, because of the great quality of the picture.

Unfortunately, since my friend moved about an hour away, we only get to watch the show on a monthly basis; while this is good because we usually have 3 or 4 episodes to catch up on, this also means that I can't watch any during the week. Luckily, there's lots of other things On Demand as well!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0