Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back to the OBX

Guest post written by Julie Anderson

No matter how old I get, I will always love the beach. Nothing gives me more peace and tranquility. Last week, even though it is getting a bit colder, my husband Seth and I got the opportunity to go back out to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Last week we were both looking for hearing aids at http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com when we noticed a local advertisement for a hotel in the Outer Banks and like that, our trip was off the grounds! We love camping over just staying in a motel, and we decided we would bring the tent, the sleeping backs, and camp out at the beach.

After four hour or so of driving, we arrived there and set up camp. Seth brought our favorite kites, and we took full advantage of the gusty beach front. We must have flown our two old kites for several hours! Afterwards we took a long walk on the beach together. We witnessed fishermen and a few other couples trying to get in their final beach trips for the season. There’s nothing like being by the water, and I’m really glad that Seth and I made time for it again.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0