Thursday, September 9, 2010

Switch to Direct TV

Hubby just talked to one of AT&T employer this evening asking him questions about why they billed us so high even though we dropped the Filipino Channels 3 months ago. We still paying the same price since we dropped the Filipino Package. Hubby and I planning to switch to other company and we are thinking about Direct TV. There is direct TV so close to our house and we are thinking about switching to them so we can save some money. They just billed us so high last couple of months. I thought the price will decrease but it didn't. Hubby and I are tired of them.

Anyway, I am here online at localtv-satellite.com checking what they offer and it looks like they have a great deals. I really want to switch to them because they are much cheaper.

If you guys want to switch all you need to do is go online at LocalTV-Satellite or you can find Direct TV near you. We have one close by so we might just order it here.

We dropped the Filipino Package because I am just so busy here with kids lol. I don't have time to watch Filipino Channel and the TV runs all day everyday with kids show. That's what happened when you have three kids.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0