Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prenatal Vitamins

Three of my friends are pregnant right now. Can you believe that? hehehee.. I am so excited to see their babies though. They are doing good except for my friend Tes. She is having a hard time on her pregnancy. She just always vomits and I feel so bad for her. I always remind her to take prenatal vitamins and eat healthy foods. She is really having a hard time and hope that she will make it to the end. I am praying for her. Two of my friends are doing good they don't have any problems at all. Women are just so different.

Anyway, if you guys pregnant you need take some prenatal vitamins and eat healthy foods. That is very important for you and the baby. You can get the top prenatal vitamins at prenatalvitamins.org

When I was pregnant I always took my vitamins everyday and eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. My babies are so big. I am a petite woman. My first baby was 9 pounds and 3 ounces, My second was 8.3 and the third was 7lbs and 3 ounces. Yeah I have three kids. The first one was big lol. They are so healthy!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0