Saturday, September 18, 2010

Decorating a Home Office

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

Three months ago I quite my job and started working from home. I was so scared to be taking on this new adventure, but very excited at the same time. I knew that in order for it to feel very real to me, I needed to make a professional, organized space in my home for me to operate my business out of. I decided to turn one of the spare bedrooms into a home office. I had absolutely no idea about what I wanted in the room, other than the fact that organization was going to be very important. I immediately started looking for different ideas using the clear 4G internet directtv bundle we got this summer.

Since the room has an entire wall of windows, I was kind of worried about choosing the right furniture. I wanted to make sure that the room still felt really open and casual, but that it was still a place I could focus on work. I found a great deal on a desk and chair and ordered two shelves to keep important documents and personal items. It took me about three weeks, but I pulled together a look that I absolutely love. I took some great ideas from different decorating sites and really got to put my own personal touch on every detail in the room

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0