Friday, September 24, 2010

Nascar Sprint Cup Race

Contributed by Milford Woods

Nascar is one of my favorite sports to watch on TV. I have been watching the Nascar Sprint Cup Race for the Chase on my satellite television at home. My friends come over most of the time and we have fun watching the game together now that I ordered satellite tv through http://www.directstartv.com/localchannels/Michigan/. Each person has their own favorite driver they are rooting for. My favorite driver has been Kyle Busch for a long time now. I love watching him race, it just amazes me how well he can do. There are only a few games left in this racing series, and Kyle is currently third in points. He will be in the final race, but he still has to do good on the next few races. The competition is going to be getting good, because they are all trying to do the best they can to be able to place in the top ten. I am excited to see who will be the drivers in the final race. It is going to be a close race with a lot of excitement. I am looking forward to seeing Kyle Busch win the final race. I know he can win. He is one of the best Nascar drivers. My friends will be watching the race with me, it is going to be one of the best races ever.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0