Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Best Wedding Show

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

There are so many shows about weddings, being a single girl, there are nights I just want to turn of my Direct TV Iowa all together because I do not want to hear about it anymore. Then they came out with the show Bridezillas. This show made me never was to be a bride, if this is the crazy woman I will turn into. I always thought your wedding was supposed to be a time to enjoy and celebrate your love and union. Apparently, for these women at least, it is more about causing scenes, hurting the feelings and bruising the egos of their loved ones and throwing giant temper tantrums. I understand, planning a wedding is probably very stressful, especially when those who are supposed to help you are not cooperating but, maybe you should have thought about that before you chose the biggest flakes and slackers you know to be a part of your wedding party. Maybe you should have sent out your invitations a few months in advance if you wanted people to show up. Maybe you should have paid your DJ if you wanted him to show up on time and play the music you like. This show is so entertaining but, I think most of the drama that happens on this show is only the fault of these scatter brained brides.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0