Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stressful week

This week is pretty bad for me and it has been so stressful week. I am so busy doing my very important things but unsuccessful. I am so tired and very sleepy.

Yesterday, I got a call from a friend of mine and told me that our friend Jen's father just died and I was very shocked and again I felt down again. We are planning to visit them sometimes tomorrow for the viewing.

This morning I talked to my other friend the one that is pregnant. She is in her first trimester and feeling so bad. She is so stress, don't have appetite to eat and she just always vomits. And again I felt so down again when I heard about her situation. I felt so bad for her so I asked my friend Meme if she could visit her and I am so glad she did.

I am not feeling so good really. I am so stress for all of the problems we have and worried about everything.

Well, I hope everything will be okay. God is always on our side and I know he is our helper when we need him.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0