Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Excited!

My friends and I were talking about auditioning to American Idol this coming August lol. My friend has a good voice and I really love her voice. Yesterday, we were talking about auditioning in Dallas, Texas or in spring Woodlands Pavilion which is closer to us. I am not going to audition okay? I'll just go with my friends we are looking for a place to hang out and do fun things. So yesterday we were talking about going in Dallas while we are there we are going to American Idol show. Well, I actually saw that we could buy ticket at American Airlines Center - TX. My friends and I might go there. That's gonna be fun oh yeah I am excited!

Anyway, Carie Underwood will in Houston on October. We might go and watch her concert. If you want to watch you can get tickets at Toyota Center - TX.
I love going to concert it's really fun. Jonas brothers and scorpions will be in AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas on September and I really love them I wish I could watch them but San Antonio is a little bit far.

Well, if you want to buy tickets for concerts and sports you can always go to ticketamerica.com They are a good place to buy tickets for sports and concerts!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0