Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Brewer Birthday

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Each spring and summer in Wisconsin we all have our hopes held high for the Milwaukee Brewers. Unfortunately they are usually a letdown and most fans lose enthusiasm fairly quickly in the season. I do not consider myself to be a fair weather fan. I love the Brewers whether they win ten in a row or haven't won a game the entire season.

It's tradition in my family to go to the Brewers game in the last week of May. It's the beginning of summer and work and school have quieted down a bit. My father works at a factory and most of their processing is done during the winter months and he is laid off during the summer months so he really looks forward to this. My sister and I are both college students so this is the only time of year when we have free time as well.

My sister and I are twins and turned 21-years-old on May 14th so as a gift my dad purchased three tickets using our 4G internet bundles. This was a shock when we got to the ball park and he just save his name and it was already paid for. I felt like a celebrity. He got us great seats and the Brewest actually won!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0