Friday, July 9, 2010

At my husband's office

Friday next week my baby and I are planning to visit my friend in Pearland. Her name is Tessa. She is really a nice person. We planning to go with hubby at his office and Tessa will pick us up there. My baby is going with me of course not my two kids. (Mom is babysitting). Anyway, We also have one friend who lives in Downtown her name is Lanie. She is new here in Houston she couldn't drive yet so Tessa will pick her up also. It will take me 45 minutes if I drive to go to my friend's house so I rather go with hubby and stay there.

Anyway, my husband go to work early like 7 O'clock in the morning. Tessa will pick us up like 9 in the morning so we have to wait there for an hour or two until she get us. Well, we don't really get bored at my husband's office because they have this huge room and they have computers and direct tv for office. It's really nice. We just stay there and watch my favorite tv show or play in the computer until my friend will pick us up just like we did before.

Well, guys if your office don't have direct tv I am pretty sure your costumers will get bored specially when they bring their wife and kids at your office. You can apply for direct tv for business at www.directsattv.com/business/ or if you like dish network you can apply here at http://www.dishbusiness.com/index.shtml

I am so excited! I am going to see my friends again and that's gonna be fun. We do some fun stuffs, we sing, we dance, we cook good foods together and etc. We don't work, all of my friends are stay at home Mom's that's why we could just hang out together when we want too but we have to plan it though so we can bring some good stuffs. Actually, Tessa and I are has kids, the other 3 don't have kids but they don't work they just stay at home. That's fun huh. They are my close friends or can I say they are my best friends ever. I love them

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0