Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pimples and acne

My kids are here with me now. Mom and Dad dropped them today. My husband's niece and nephew went with them. Joel's niece have lots of pimples on her face. I don't know why she have it she is 14 years old if I remember right. The last time I saw Becca her face was really smooth and really beautiful and now she have lots of pimples. Anyway, I wanted to ask her but I didn't. I should have ask her. She is really a pretty girl but it looks like she is going to have acne. I need to talk to her that she can get the best acne treatment online. Well, I don't know what she puts on her face but she put something on it when I was at Mom and Dad's house I saw her doing it. She was like she was wiping her face with a white cloth. I guess she put a medicine on it but anyway, she is going to stay at Mom's house until next week and I am going to talk to her about it.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0