Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Houston DPS is crazy!!!!!!

I went to Houston DPS at grand road today and it was extremely crazy. I went there to get a driver licensed and there were so many people out there. If you guys want to get driver license you have to be there early in the morning so you can take the road test. It is first come first serve. I went there this morning and I arrived around 4:30 am and there were two people ahead of me already. Yeah it was crazy. I don't know why can't we call them and make an appointment for the road test? They are crazy really! I am so upset not just me but everyone went there they are so mad. We waited like three hours and a half. They open at 8am in the morning.

Anyway, I am so glad my friend Andy went with me. He is so kind. He have been helping me since I started processing all of my papers and etc. I didn't pass the first time okay I failed. The woman was extremely strict I hate her. She didn't let me pass the road test and I don't know why I actually stopped at the stop sign and then turn right and she was telling me that I didn't stop at all. Well, she was an old woman that looks so strict. I bet you everyone hates her..

Well, I am so thankful that I finally got a driver licensed. I should have get it 5 years ago but I was lazy back then.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0