Monday, December 13, 2010

Taking care of my jewelry business

Guest post written by Rose Mitchell

I started a little jewelry business on the side about a year ago and it's really taken off! I think that it's so great and even though I intended to do it for fun, it's started to help supplement my income more than I expected. But now that my business has increased, I'm having to rethink how I store all of my stuff.

I went online with my Wireless Internet in order to find some ways to store my stuff but still be able to see what I have. I found lots of different solutions, but a lot of them took up so much space, space that I don't have in my apartment.

Then I found this one that I thought would be great for what I was looking for. I needed a DIY jewelry organizer like that because it also served as a display, so in case some of my friends came over and wanted to pick out something for themselves, they'd have it all laid out in front of them!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0