Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Cheater At The Knicks Game

Guest post of the week by Val Flores

I recently had an interesting experience. My dad told me he had two tickets to the Knicks game. But not only did he have two tickets to the Knicks game, these tickets were in the first row. Yes, the first row where Chris Rock and Madonna sometimes sit. I was going to be sitting in those seats! The only catch was that there were two tickets and I was ordered to go with Christopher, who is a man that works for my dad. My dad refers to him as a second son, but I see right through him. This guy just wants to take over the company - he's a creep who can't be trusted. The plan was that I would meet Christopher at the game. Like any other time I leave the house, I set my home security alarm (home security Miami offers), walked into the garage, and drove my old Toyota toward my destination. Only this day would be much different.

I arrived at the game and saw Christopher. We talked for a while and seemed to be enjoying the game, but at halftime he suddenly said he had to leave. What? You don't get these kinds of tickets every day, buddy? Where could he possibly be going? I later found out he went to cheat on his wife. Told you he was a creep. I tried to enjoy the rest of the game, but it was a little weird sitting alone in camera territory behind the visitor's bench.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0