Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Best Indiana Jones Movie

Posted by Arden Wallace

What is your favorite Indiana Jones movie? Why? I'll say it right away; I'm very opinionated. That being the case, this is really a rhetorical question. I already know the answer to the question above. You might think I'm going to say the original, which is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Now, I will say, this was a very cool movie. The ending was phenomenal, and despite this not being a horror movie, that was one of the creepiest scenes I have ever witnessed. If you're going to try to say The Temple of Doom, then you're either 8 years old or you haven't seen The Temple of Doom since you were 8 years old. The whole concept of a man pulling people's hearts out is pretty insane. The secret underground child labor camp was another interesting angle. But this movie falls short in the believability department. It was sold well, but not well enough. If you're going to say the latest Indiana Jones movie, you need to see a shrink. I had to shut it off after 30 minutes. I feel they destroyed the whole series with that movie. So, that leaves The Last Crusade, which was believable, action-packed, and fun. This movie comes on satellite tv from ExpertSatellite.com every once in a while. Whenever it does, I'm sure to watch it. You should consider doing the same.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0