Thursday, December 16, 2010

Enjoying the season while I can

Guest post written by Megan Woodward

It's just my luck that as soon as it's that wonderful time of the year, my work just got way more time consuming. Which, we did just acquire a new client so it only makes sense. It's just that it's a little sad because this is my absolute favorite time of the year and I spend a whole lot of time enjoying it with seasonal crafts and recipes.

To help relieve some of my recently increased stress from work, I went online to try and find a recipe for some new Christmas cookies that I could make for fun and to pass around the office. While I was doing that I came across some info about wireless internet companies and actually changed over my home internet service because I looked at it.

I'm just relieved that I went ahead and put up all of my seasonal decorations before Thanksgiving because now I don't know if I would have the energy to put all of them up. It's nice to come home all stressed out and mellow out a little in front of my Christmas tree.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0