Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where Two Minds Meet

Guest post written by Phil Wharble

While I love my son dearly, we are very different in a lot of ways. Our personalities are very different and most of our hobbies and interests don't align. We've always had family activities to do together, but it's interesting how we're so different from each other. Sometimes it's hard to find activities to do when he comes to visit. Luckily, my son and I have always had sports in common. It's always been something that has allowed us to bond over the years. My son and I do have one big thing in common, we are both proud Seminoles. We both attended FSU and we love all sporting events involving our alma mater. Lately we've been watching FSU football and basketball together, and I've really enjoyed the quality time with my son.

FSU just ended their football season on a positive note, and it's going to be time for us to focus on basketball. I have new glasses and Miracle Ear hearing aids and I am already more basketball. My son's favorite sport is basketball, so it's going to be great to have a good number of games to look forward to together. Go Seminoles!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0