Friday, January 14, 2011

Book club New Year's resolution

Guest post written by Eleanor Wilkinson

Joining a book club is something that I've been thinking about for a really long time by now, so i thought that I should just go ahead and do it instead of putting it off. I mean, there's no use in putting something off for so long in the hopes of getting around to it. You might as well just take it on because you'll figure out time to make for it if it's really important to you.

First off, I love to read and then I remember when my mom would invite her book club members over to the house when I was a little girl. They all seemed to have so much fun at their meetings! I went online with my 4GInternet to try and find a club that I could join up. Well, I found all kinds of ones in my area, but the trouble was figuring out which kind of book genre I wanted to read.

I still haven't found a book club, but I'm determined to follow through my reading New Year's resolution and pick one out before January is over with.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0