Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good old-fashioned mittens

Guest post written by Sherri Eckhart

I miss the days when I was kid and that it was really easy to keep up with your mittens because they were attached on a string. It was nice to be able to find a complete pair of mittens when you needed it for recess or whatever. I kind of wish that people still kept their gloves and mittens on a string together, but I guess that looks a little silly if you're an adult. Normally I just keep a glove in each pocket of my coat, but that doesn't always work.

When I was frantically searching for one of my gloves before work the other day, I started thinking about my childhood mittens and decided that I wanted some again. So I went online to try and order some and while I was doing that I came across this website Getclearwirelessinternet.com and after I read through it some, I ordered one of the home internet packages from it.

I actually ordered a pair of mittens for myself for Christmas, wrapped them and stuck them under the tree to open with the rest of my gifts.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0