Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daisy's Baby

Friday night my friend delivered her baby at Tomball Regional Center. Joel and I were planning to visit her yesterday but no one can babysit our kids. The hospital don't allow kids under 5 years old. Lisa wanted to visit her as well and so we decided to go together so she went to our house this afternoon and then go to the hospital. Hubby watch the kids and I am glad he did.

First, we ate at Filipiniana restaurant. I ruined my diet again hehehe. The foods are so yummy. Anyway, after lunch we went straight to the hospital which we don't really know how to go there and I am so glad we finally found it. The baby is so cute. Babies are amazing! They are sent from Heaven, I have no doubt about it.

On the way home we stopped by at Starbucks and met one of our friend andoy. We had fun out there I can't wait to go out again. I really had fun spending time with Lisa. She is one of my true friend and fun to be with.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0