Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hubby and His Adventure

Authored by Oswaldo Blackburn

My husband finally got the word, he was the proud owner of two tickets to the Orange Bowl. I have never seen him so excited, jumping around like I have never seen him. A college buddy and his wife were driving into Florida to take us with them on this once in a lifetime adventure. I was not sure this was something I was going enjoy, but he convinced me that the excitement of being there in person was worth leaving for the day. When Bill and Jean arrived, my husband was more than ready, down to the pompoms. I was really ready for him to paint his face and get even more carried away, but he managed to control his excitement. Thank heavens we live in Florida. He assured me that even though I wasn't the biggest football fan, the half time at the Orange Bowl was something I wouldn't want to miss. Jean and I both agreed, we would have a good time and try to keep the guys from making complete fools of themselves. Almost running to the car, it was up to me to make sure the security alarm (CLICK HERE) was set before we left. We were heading out, so let the game begin.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0