Thursday, April 19, 2012

Digital recorder

I love shopping at Guitar Center. My husband and I went to one of their store close by and we bought a guitar and a keyboard. Then, my Mother-in-law gave me a piano so now I have guitar, keyboard and a piano. I am trying to teach my kids on how to play piano and a guitar. And I hope they are learning..

Anyway, I play on my guitar when I get bored. It really helped keeps my boredom away. I sometimes record songs on my computer but it doesn't sounds really good lol. I need to shop recording equipment like a portable recorder.

 Guitar Center has this TASCAM DR-40 Portable Digital Recorder (pic above) that I want to purchase. It's not that expensive. If you are like me? we should get this portable digital recorder. It's fun to record your own songs especially if you sing really well. My friends and I hang out together and all we do is dance and sing lol. Some of my friends are a good guitarist and they sings really good too. We are crazy about music.

Anyway, Guitar Center has all kinds of recording and pro audio equipment at affordable prices. You can also find hot deals on computer recording interfaces, audio mixers, speakers and studio monitors, and other recording studio accesories.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0