Friday, April 20, 2012

Girlsssss

My daugher loves necklaces and other kinds of jewelries. Sometimes she drives me crazy lol. She's been asking me to go to the store and buy jewelries for her and I heard that every single day. Then, I bought her some but her little sister always breaks them so yesterday I gather all of her broken jewelries, put it together and made a new one. She loves it but she still wants me to go the store lol.

Having girls are expensive because they want this and that etc. Every day she asked me to buy dresses and jewelries lolsss.. Well, girls are fun but sometimes they drives you insane. Next time I go to the store I will buy her lots of bling blings and I am gonna let her make it. There are lots of beads, jewelries for kids that I found online that I want to get and I might get them at the store.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0