Friday, April 20, 2012

Bouqet of flowers on Mother's Day

Mother's Day is coming! It's time to think what to give for our Mother on Mother's Day. What are you guys planning to get? Well, There are lots of special gifts to give to our Mothers. As for me, I would rather get a bouqet of flowers and a special Mother's Day card. There are lots of beautiful serenata's flower gifts at serenataflowers.com that I would love to get.

My husband and I, we usually give a nice bouquet of flowers and a card to my Mother-in-law because she loves flowers. And she always love it when we gave her flowers.  My husband always gives me flowers as well, boxes of chocolates and a card and I always love it. My husband is very sweet. My Mom is in the Philippines and I just always send her a special gitfs through the mail. I miss my Mom so bad.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0