Monday, April 2, 2012

Girlfriends

Guest post written by my buddy Keith Kramer

When I was in high school, I had a group of girlfriends that I always hung out with. There were eleven of us. People referred to us as “that girl group”. A couple of us may not have gotten along with each other, but for the most part we had a great time together. When we all went to college we managed to keep up with each other and always got together on our Christmas break and during the summer. Once we graduated and started our grown up lives, we spread out all over the country. But all these years later, we still manage to get together once a year. This year I am hosting the reunion at my home in San Diego, California. We will have a big seafood dinner at my house on Friday night. I plan to have music from our high school years playing in the background from our direct star tv. Then the next day we will all tour the great city of San Diego. I guess I will have to take a poll ahead of time to see what sites everyone wants to visit. Then on Sunday we will have a big brunch at a great restaurant near my house. I will spend the rest of Sunday afternoon shuffling everyone back to the airport to go home. It is kind of a pain when you are the host, but everyone always has such a great time. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0