Saturday, May 3, 2008

Where is my father?

My father since I was a little girl he always go somewhere. He is a pastor..is he really a pastor? A servant of God? Why he kept on going everywhere and left is family behind? And came home for a month or two. Is that a true servant of God. As what he says, Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all of these things shall be added unto you.. Yeah that's right but what if your family starve to death? Is that really a servant of God? You don't' think about your family.

I remember when I was a little girl my father left from our house and then came home after one month without money. It's really aggravating. My father is irresponsible father. I am going to tell you the truth. He really is.

And right now, I asked my mother where is my father? and she told me that he is in Davao for so long for two months? And I asked him in the email and he said he is doing a crusade in Davao..I don't really trust him anymore. I feel so mad at him because he like to spend on other things more than his family. Is that really a true servant of God? My answer is I don't think so!

But you know what even if I am mad at him deep inside I still love him because God says honor your father and your mother, and he is still my father it just that he is an irresponsible father.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Del, this is very deep to answer? Only your father can answer. But if you ask me by instict? I dont think so his doing his job god servant? by instinct as normal person no way... I don't really know your father. Im only based what you writing here. For me, In my heart I would ask and wondering the same thing too.. thanks for sharing del.

Rose said...

fcarhello, visit my blog. care 2 exchange links

morenorosalita72 said...

madx malalim na yan when we're young i know it all. Iniisip ko rin yan noon pero baliwala lang sa akin kc mga bata pa rin kami noon. 1o yrs up pa lang din ata kami noon and u 2 or 3 yrs siguro yun. Kelan ko nga lang din narealize habang nagkakaisip na me i'm beginning to ask myself hows your family can survive wihtout him always.Since nilabas mo sama ng loob mo labas ko na rin comments ko na nakahide lang sa akin for so many years din.cncya na ha sori na rin nadagdagan ko ata sama ng loob mo, me man kahit ako sa family ko mas matindi ang sama ng loob ko sa kanila compare to u , me lang at mister ko nakakaalam , sa mister ko nilalabas lahat ng sama ng loob ko sa kanila hangang ngaun dala-dala ko pa isa rin sa dahilan kung bakit ayaw ko na umuwi pa sa atin .

Swidget 1.0