Monday, May 19, 2008

A Friend

I have a friend she is going to houston tomorrow and her fiance has another girlfriend. She doens't know that her fiance has another girlfriend. I don't think this guy is interested to marry my friend but why she let her go in Houston, This guy went in Philippines many times to be with my friend but now this guy had a cold feet to marry my friend. And I feel bad about it because my friend will arrive in Houston tomorrow and they are going to meet again and my friend is going to stay at her fiance's house what if her fiance's other girlfriend call him or visit him..I can't imagine it..It's hard for me to think about it I don't know what to do..This guy is crazy he should have tell my friend about he have another girlfriend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

His a Jerk I know sounds mean but if you think about it he really is. Well, thats my friend just be along with the guy she alreary her. Just used him to get hir papers done if that what she wants be to happen? Its hard to judge people like this situation cause I dont know what other story and for the guy his jerk no matter his always like that cheater. Peace del

Swidget 1.0