Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where are you now???

When I was in Manila I worked as a sales clerk. I love to work in V-One it's so easy job and enjoyed working there. We sales TV, DVD, and other kinds of home appliances but most of it are TV's. If we don't have costumers we always do videoke can you believe that? if their's costumers then we stop singing and do our job. HAHA that was funny. Anyway I have lots of freinds when I worked in V-One but when I left working in there I feel like all of my friends are gone too. I really missed all of my friends before. The problem is I forgot all of their last name haha what kind of friends am I? I forgot their last names..

Anyway, to all of my friends before who work in V-One Electronics company in Novaliches, Caloocan and Cubao I am looking for you specially to Belinda, Kuya Ruel, Kuya Jally, Jenner Quilala, Alvin Malabanan, Albert Malabanan, I forgot the rest waaaa..bad friend ko no??? Long time na kasi..forgot na..

Anyway, most of my friends in Manila was male because we work in TV and few special girls only are accepted yabang no???kasi we only do sales and the boys do buhatbuhat ng tv ba..girls can't carry TV's cause they are so heavy..

Well, I really hope we can meet each other again..They are like my families too..

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0