Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am proud of my mother

I have a big family. We are 15. Can you believe that????? We are a lot. How can my mother feed us taking care of us???? I can't emagine it...I have two kids and it is extremely hard to take care of children how much more if you have 15 kids. I am so grateful of my mother because she is very brave. And I am so proud of her.

Happy mothers Day!

A wish to my mother..

Wish that God will bless her, give her more strenght, and I wish that I can help her more..She is always thankful on me..And I am so glad.

4 comments:

Rose said...

hi, just visiting your s8...

Health Products For You said...

hello, care for an exchange links?

from: creative thoughts
http://irishblanca.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow, i salute your mom. wishing her belated mother's day

Joy0z said...

ganyan ka ha..wala ako link dito ah huhuhuh..

Swidget 1.0