Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A taste of the state

Guest post written by Dan Ronson

My cousin was going to be visiting me last week so as soon as I found out the actual dates that he was going to be here, I realized that the state fair was going to be going on at that time so I told him that we should go since it's only about thirty minutes away from my house.

My cousin is a huge foodie, but he had never been to a state fair, so before he came for the visit, I went online with my clear internet and found some info about what he could expect to find there from teh food vendors.

Once he did finally get here last week, he was so excited to go to the fair and try out a lot of the fair food. He also tried the deep fried beer because he was just so curious about it. We also ate some classic food like candy apples and corn dogs, but then he also tried a corn dog that was dipped in hash browns on the outside of it, which looked so delicious.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0