Friday, October 8, 2010

My Baseball Ordeal

I appreciate the guest post, Kelvin Armstrong

So last Sunday I got tickets to the Yankees game going on this Thursday, Ive only been to two professional baseball games in my life and they were years ago. They were a birthday present from my pops and I planned on taking my wife with me. Well needless to say, yesterday morning my lovely lovely wife threw my clothes in the wash for and it just so happens my jeans with the tickets were in there. I nearly had a heart attack, I especially didn't have the heart to tell my dad I had ruined the tickets. So I made a white lie. Instead of lounging out on the stands I sat on the couch with my girl, turned on the satellite tv from direc4u.com to watch the game and all because one load of laundry. But its a lesson learned in the long run, never count on something until it happens and the most important one....always check your husbands jeans pocket before you put them in the wash. Every wife should try doing that and maybe there would be less confrontation.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0