Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ski Trip

Author: Joyce Mccall

The other day while I was looking into cable packages on www.expertsatellite.com, I remembered that I needed to take care of a few final details for our upcoming trip. My boyfriend and I decided to take a trip out west to snowboard. I grew up skiing and I have never snowboarded, but it was something I had always wanted to try out. We must have reserved our lodging at least 6 months ago, but were waiting on airline fares to drop before we purchased them. They finally did last week, so that was out of the way. Now, all that was left was to book a shuttle from the airport to our hotel. We didn’t really NEED to rent a car since there were shuttles in the area that took you to and from the various resorts. I started researching our options and found that shuttles were as expensive as renting a car! We were probably better off just getting a car since we would then be spared the small fees of the various local shuttles we would need to take throughout the week.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0