Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moving Hassle

Guest post from: Jerald Hammond

Moving is such a pain in the butt, but you don’t really remember that until you pack up the car and start the process all over again. When I decided to go out west to California I was really excited, that is, until the movers came to my house and started packing everything up. I thought I had handled it all before: the utilities, the directv, the termite guy, but when I got out there I realized I hadn’t called to change my address, my car wasn’t registered in Cali and my health insurance didn’t transfer over. It was a lot to do all at once! My mom was great and flew out to help me because I was so overwhelmed, what with the new job and all. The only problem was that she brought her dog Scrappy and he and I got so attached I told her to leave him here when she left so now I’ve got a new dog on top of all the other stress I’m dealing with!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0