Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aeropostale

I went to the Mall today and bought few clothes for winter for me and for my girls. I love going to different kinds of stores and most especially I love going to Aeropostale. They have lots of clothes that I like. My friends are crazy about Aeropostale brand and I can't believe it and now I am getting crazy about it too LOL..
Anyway, I love going to clearance because I can save lots of money for clothes. I got 3 pairs of clearance jeans, 2tops and 1 jacket. So cool! Now, I can't wait to wear the clothes that I just bought.
Well, You guys can visit their website if you love shopping at Aeropostale and get coupons for about 10-25 percent off. All you need to do is print the coupons and show it at the check out when you visit one of their stores near you. You can also shop at their website online they have lots of sale and it's up to 75 percent off!
I love shopping online because it's very convenient. I am not crazy about going to the mall with three kids on my hand so 75 percent I shop online it's fast and easy plus free shipping. I always order over 50dollar and up so I can get free shipping.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0