Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Philippines - 4th Runner Up

Congrats to Miss Venus Raj. She is in the top 5 in Miss Universe.

Miss Philippines Venus Raj said during Monday's Miss Universe pageant that she had no major regrets in her life.

Raj was considered a favorite to win the Miss Universe title, but she ended up in fifth place after stumbling in the interview round of the competition on Monday (Aug. 23). More than a few people are saying her answer to the question cost her the crown, which went to Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete.

The question, from judge William Baldwin, was simple enough: What is one big mistake you've made in your life, and what did you do to make it right? Seems ripe for a nice, I'm-human-too sort of answer about having let down a friend or loved one, right?

Raj didn't go that way, though, instead saying that there had been "nothing major, major" in her life that she's regretted. "I'm very confident with my family and the love they give me, so thank you so much that I'm here," she said. Well, even though she is just in the fourth place I am still proud of her..

2 comments:

All About Cooking said...

I guess she is not a sinner....

Anyone has flaws. Good thing I did not watch the pageant as I will be ashame. She could have the crown if she just showed truthfulness in her well being. Everyone has regrets in life --- she jsut cant admit it. She thought being a perfect person is admirable.


Darn it!!!!

DA6 said...

lol

Swidget 1.0