Thursday, October 29, 2009

So many things to do

I have so many assignments to do but I don't feel like doing blogging today. Got opps from Sp and they are 20 bucks per post and I am just so lazy to write about it. I also got opps from Blogsvertise but I don't think I am going to write it. I don't know why I can't think straight this morning it maybe because I don't have enough sleep. I didn't sleep so good last night. I really want to do it before this weekend but I don't think I can. I am getting lazy about blogging. LOL!

Blogging is really good it give me extra income and it really helps me a lot. I made over 5 thousand dollar in blogging already and it really helps my family in the Philippines. For now, I feel weak about blogging I am just hoping that I'll be active about it later on after the baby is here. Sometimes I am just too busy that's why I can't update my blog often..(busy with kids). Gonna be busy2x when my third one is here..hahayz...

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0