Monday, October 5, 2009

Kitchen mess

Sunday evening we had a rice left over but we didn't eat it because it's too dry ( cause I put it in the ref.) So, I cooked a new rice. My husband throw the old rice in the disposal and grind it. The next day (sunday) we were wondering that the waste disposal grinder didn't work and the water didn't flow and stuck on the sink. We put a hot water on it but it didn't work.

This morning I went to the kitchen and check it but still not working. I got so tired looking at our kitchen because it's messy and I can't used the dishwasher either because they are connected. Well, anyway what I did was I decided to clean it up. I unscrew the pipe and clean it. There was rice on the pipe that causes that water not to drain. I clean the pipe and put it back then I tried to put water on the sink and it works. So I clean and clean in the kitchen this morning.

I am so happy right now because my kitchen is all clean. Hubby don't have to do it this evening because I did the work for him. (he was planning to fix it this evening). Now, I could be a plumber lol joke..

1 comments:

morenorosalita72 said...

Hello madz musta na daan ko ini

Swidget 1.0