Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How to send paypal money to the Philippines

Last night I was trying to send money to my friend in the Philippines using my paypal money. I was searching last night on how to do it. And Wow, I figured it out. Can't believe it. My friend and family can pick up money cash from the bank over there easily.

The reason why I did it because my friend, she is doing blogging and she doesn't know how to get her money from paypal she is in the Philippines right now so I help her I told her to transfer the money to my paypal and last night I was trying to figure out on how to do it. And now I know how to send money in the Philippines using my paypal money without credit card. I won't tell you how but if you are interested just leave me a message and I will tell you.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0